Music's Like a Snuggie for Your Soul

MUSIC'S LIKE A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR SOUL

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Foof

Life can be such a gut punch.

My older cousin has had seizures for a while now. For one reason or another we weren't in direct communication at the time. I'd talked with my aunt in regard to things that had been helpful on my own seizure struggle bus ride.

Yesterday, my aunt woke up with two sons. When she got home, she only had one. My cousin died from a seizure while he was alone at work.

This is his 10 year old son.


Dang. Some days it all seems so exhausting and miserably futile. Why bother when the gremlins are set to pull the rug out from your feet again and again? Can I just stay curled up down here forever? Send puppies and kittens. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god, woman. I am so, so sorry. I have been thinking of you so intensely lately. Like- I felt compelled to get in touch with you. This is NOT how I wanted to hear your voice.
    What a horrible, shitty, unfair, hideous thing.
    I love you.
    I wish I could hold you tight in my arms and hug you for way too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think about you too! The feeling is mutual. Life is so strange, even beyond what I can post here. Sheesh. I know we could just talk about everything, and you would know exactly what to do or say, and I wouldn't even feel crazy. :) So much love and gratitude, to and for you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Oh my god. I am so sorry. You should be feeling terrible. It's beyond terrible. I'm sending you love and more love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blarf right? I'm sorry to bring such an awful thing. Ugh. I can't even talk to my folks right now, even though, I know they probably need and want to hear from me. :/ Thank you infinity.

      Delete

Comments are like flowers on the doorstep.