Music's Like a Snuggie for Your Soul

MUSIC'S LIKE A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR SOUL

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Dear Seizure Diary...

Photo credit; ToysRus®

Dear Seizure Diary, (diarrhea. dying. days-to-death. hash. mar. demarcate. enumerate. etch. scrawl. scribble. keep score. reckoning. counted. numbering. regarded. acknowledged. knowing. not present. accountable. account-for. tracked. summed-up. summoned. tallied. cast up. cast away.)

Go fuck yourself.

Not yours. Truly,

Allison

It's a great idea, and an important tool in keeping track of blasted seizure things, but I haven't kept one in years. It seems a full admission, acknowledgement of the whole situation (which I still suck at, though you all have helped me, unquestionably, in that regard). Plus, when it happens, it tends to be enough of a disruption (despite the relatively short duration), that you imagine you'd never forget much of anything about it.. 

Hoping to post more soon, but my brain has been swimming the last few weeks. Apologies for resurfacing when things are shitty. I probably need more counseling, but there don't seem to be a lot of other avenues for relating this ish outside the closed doors of a frumpy sham of a room. It seems there aren't many that can relate or have much understanding. I appreciate you all heaps and regret my absence. (The work/life balance is still eludes me much of the time.) 

Much love. Kindest regards,


Me




1 comment:

  1. Still here, reading backwards. You have no idea how thrilled I am to see Ajaz and carpe dieming pop up on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like flowers on the doorstep.