Music's Like a Snuggie for Your Soul

MUSIC'S LIKE A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR SOUL

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Getting There


This is a video from one of our commutes home last spring. For Christmas we upgraded Olive's rickshaw, so she has a full, legit cart with a cover now, and doesn't have to take mud and grime in the face, flung from the back tire. It's a boring video (although, I'm partial to the lead character), and forgive the squeaky breaks and lack of editing etc. It sets the stage for some eating-of-shit I did along that section of highway the weeks following my hospital stint this past summer. (Setting the stage - mark my words, the post is going to happen.)


So that's how we roll, except there's a new little dog bounding along beside us now. As of today, i'd say it's going pretty well:


Hope all is well with you. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love Olive! I hope she trains her new friend well. I love how she stands up when you are almost home, ready to get down and be on all fours again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I envy you the low traffic volume, hardly any cars!!!! You should see me here, shouting while I navigate through the traffic, using my finger all.the.time.
    Ever considered hydraulic brakes? Not just for the lower sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! 6 pm rush hour in North Idaho! Most of our customers on the river come from out-of-state. The most common initial reaction is, "Where are all the people?"

      I don't know why i've never had disc breaks - my sister has a bike shop, after all! I guess currently my steed is an old, trusty single speed Nishiki, so i'm just rocking the old as calipers she came with. My smexy cyclocross bike though, could use a brake upgrade, maybe, this Christmas! Someday!

      Delete

Comments are like flowers on the doorstep.