Music's Like a Snuggie for Your Soul

MUSIC'S LIKE A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR SOUL

Thursday, November 8, 2012

P.S. (More election happy dancing)


I could not possibly love this image any more. Eff to the yes. Tammy Duckworth, Iraq War Veteran, 8th congressional district of Illinois.

And swearing-in ceremonies including the Bhagavad Gita, the Qu'ran and Mazie Hirono's quote, “I don’t have a book [to swear upon] … But I certainly believe in the precepts of Buddhism and that of tolerance of other religions and integrity and honesty.” 



I'll leave you with another one of Mazie Hirono's inspiring statements: 
"I bring quadruple diversity to the Senate," Hirono said at a rally earlier in the campaign. "I'm a woman. I'll be the first Asian woman ever to be elected to the U.S. Senate. I am an immigrant. I am a Buddhist. When I said this at one of my gatherings, they said, 'Yes, but are you gay?' and I said, 'Nobody's perfect.'"

As a proud U.U., i could eat this all up with a spoon. America, i'm loving you, you big sexy bitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like flowers on the doorstep.