Music's Like a Snuggie for Your Soul

MUSIC'S LIKE A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR SOUL

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Aerobics

The 80's were somethin else.




I could watch these all day.


Yeah. Oops. I can't stop watching.


How about some facial aerobics? Hard to believe,
But i don't think she's kidding. What's your vote?



Okay, i'll stop now, but do know i spared you Richard Simmons and Gospel aerobics. You can find loads more of these videos on YouTube, but i would caution you against it, lest you wind up like me 3 hrs later feeling like you've been lost in some bizarre, sequined, lycra-sporting, big-haired, scantily clad, sexually-suggestive time warp.

2 comments:

  1. Lord, I'm profoundly happy that those days are long past. I went to my share of aerobics classes and step classes in the eighties and sucked at it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like flowers on the doorstep.