Music's Like a Snuggie for Your Soul

MUSIC'S LIKE A SNUGGIE FOR YOUR SOUL

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Naughty, Spicy Bean Curd




Saw this at the Asian food mart the other day. I didn't buy it. (???)! I went back today, because the intrigue got the better of me, but they were SOLD OUT! The lady said they'd been selling like hot cakes (Of course they were!) and now I may NEVER know if they are in fact as naughty and spicy as they claim to be.

I'd at least like to take a gander at the ingredients. They say tofu takes on the flavor of whatever it's with. Who knows what you'd need to marinate your bean curd in to get it to taste sufficiently naughty. Maybe i can just find solace in the fact that i may never know. hmmf.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I came here from Beth's blog. I love you picture of dancing bears. Is your blog brand new?
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, brand spanking. I love that picture too. Thanks for reminding me- i've been meaning to credit the artist. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like flowers on the doorstep.